Friday 30 August 2013

My perfume collection

Today I wanted to share with you my perfume collection. I own a few perfumes which I'm really crazy about and which I've wanted to have for a long time before actually buying (or getting) them.

Vandaag wil ik graag mijn parfumcollectie laten zien. Ik heb een paar parfums waar ik helemaal gek van ben en die ik al lang wilde voor ik ze uiteindelijk kocht (of kreeg).



My favourite perfume is Idylle by Guerlain. I got it more than one and a half year ago at Christmas, but I'm still crazy about it. I think it has a very sophisticated floral scent. It is grown-up but not at all old.

Mijn favoriete parfum is Idylle van Guerlain. Ik kreeg het meer dan anderhalf jaar geleden met Kerstmis, en ik ben er nog altijd gek van.  Ik vind dat het een gesofisticeerde bloemige geur heeft. Het is volwassen maar niet oud.

Guerlain Idylle

Then there is Miss Dior. Oh my God, I really love this one, too. It has something very fresh and youthful about it. I've looked up what the notes are on fragrantica and the top note is Italian mandarin, the heart Egyptian jasmine absolute and rose and the base is patchouli and musk. This perfume and Idylle are both perfumes I had been spraying on every time I would see them in a shop, before finally owning them myself. Which is great, 'cause then you are even more pleased when you have them and you can spray them on whenever you feel like.

Dan hebben we Miss Dior. Oh my God, ik ben echt gek van dit parfum! Het heeft iets fris en jeugdig. Ik heb opgezocht wat de noten zijn op fragrantica en de topnoot is Italiaanse mandarijn, het hart Egyptische jasmijn en roos en de basis patchouli en musk. Dit parfum en Idylle zijn allebei parfums die ik voor dat ik ze had, telkens als ik ze tegenkwam in een winkel, op ging sprayen. Wat geweldig is, want dan ben je nadien nog blijer als je ze hebt en dan kan gebruiken wanneer je maar wilt.

Miss Dior

The next one is Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin Cologne. Apparently, this is a unisex perfume. I didn't know this before I read it just now, but I kind of get it. This is citrussy, fresh and it has that kind of peppery basil scent.

De volgende is Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin Cologne. Dit is blijkbaar een unisex parfum. Dat wist ik niet voor ik het net las, maar eigenlijk snap ik het wel. Het is citrus-achtig, fris en het heeft die peper-achtige basilicum geur.

Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin Cologne

My next perfume is the Rituals No.18 Sandalwood + Rose. When I bought this almost a year ago, I was told that this one was going to be discontinued. I can still find it in the Rituals website though, so I'm not sure... This No.18 is spicy and woody and very different from all of my other perfumes.

Mijn volgende parfum is de Rituals No.18 Sandalwood + Rose. Toen ik deze bijna een jaar geleden kocht, werd me verteld dat hij uit het assortiment zou gaan. Maar ik kan hem nog steeds vinden op de Rituals website, dus ik weet het niet zeker... Deze No.18 is kruidig, houtachtig en helemaal anders dan mijn andere parfums.


Rituals No.18 Sandalwood + Rose

Another perfume in my collection is the pocket size Comme des Garcons '2'. Again, this is a unisex fragrance. It is hard to describe what it smells like, it is sharp and just very unique. If you want to read a description you can find one here.

Nog een parfum uit mijn collectie is de pocket size van Comme des Garcons '2'. Dit is ook een unisex geur. Het is moeilijk te beschrijven wat de geur is, het is scherp en heel uniek. Als je graag een omschrijving wilt lezen, kan je er hier een vinden.

Comme des Garcons '2'

And last but not least, I have a mini rollerball perfume Or Rose by Vanessa Tugendhaft. It is a very sweet and feminine fragrance and I find the rollerball bottle is so handy. I got mine in my Deautybox (a box similar to glossybox) a few months ago.

En last but not least, heb ik een mini rollerball parfum Or Rose van Vanessa Tugendhaft. Het is heel zoet en vrouwelijk en ik vind een rollerball zo handig! Ik heb de mijne in mijn Deautybox gevonden een paar maanden geleden.

Vanessa Tugendhaft Or Rose

I don't own a ton of perfumes, but I really like the ones I do own. I've now found out that, apparently, I like unisex scents :) Actually I like a lot of different perfumes, the only ones I don't really enjoy are the very sickly sweet ones.
I don't wear perfume daily, just a few times a week, when I feel like it. Currently, I don't have any more perfumes on my wishlist. I do want to step in a Jo Malone boutique next time I get the chance and smell their Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne... (I hope it's not too sweet thought).

Ik heb niet zo heel veel parfums, maar ik ben gek op degene die ik wel heb. Ik heb nu ontdekt dat ik, blijkbaar, van unisex geuren hou :) Eigenlijk hou ik van heel veel verschillende parfums, de enige die ik echt niet graag ruik zijn de hele sickly zoete.
Ik draag niet iedere dag parfum, een paar keer per week, als ik er zin in heb. Op het moment heb ik geen parfums op mijn wishlist, maar als ik nog eens de kans krijg om binnen te gaan in een Jo Malone boutique, zou ik graag eens gaan ruiken aan hun Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne... (ik hoop maar dat die niet te zoet is).


No comments:

Post a Comment