Tuesday 20 August 2013


Makeup Combos: Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Nude Beach, Dior Cheek Creme in 851 CAPRI and Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in PK214

There are a few products I always tend to use together. Today I want to talk about three makeup items like that, which I think look great combined.



They are a pink cream blush, a shimmery pink cream eyeshadow and a peachy pink lipstick. 


The blush is the fabulous new (spring 2013) cheek cream by Dior in Capri. The colour reminds me of candy, it's a lovely, cool-toned pink. And the texture is great, it's creamy but dry enough to go on smoothly, and it has a slight bouncy feel to it. It's a joy to work with. I wasn't planning on buying anything when I bought this, but when I saw it in the Dior display, beaming up at me, I just knew I had to get it. And I didn't regret it for a sec!


The eye colour is the wonderful Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in PK214. This cool-toned pink cream eyeshadow leaves a subtle wash of shimmery colour and I am positively crazy about it! I really want to buy more of these Shimmering Cream Eye Colors, they are stunning!

 
The lipstick is the Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Nude Beach. It's a peachy nude but it's not too nude, if you know what I mean. It looks a lot like my own lip colour, the texture is creamy and the finish is shiny (not shimmery). And to me it smells like chocolate, which is always a plus!

 
Swatches (lipstick, eyeshadow, blush):


I like the look these three products give me. The blush and eyeshadow are both soft, cool-toned pinks and those colours work well on my fair skin, I think. And the lipstick gives the look a natural finish, it just makes my lips shiny and evens out their colour. 




No comments:

Post a Comment