Monday 26 August 2013

Bohemian collective Knuckle Rings

Ever since I discovered the concept knuckle ring over on Essie's website I've been wanting to buy one or two. She got her knuckle rings on bohemiancollective.co.uk. Last week they had a 20% off discount code, so I decided to get two of their silver ones.





I think these rings look so pretty, they came in a little bag, separately packaged in paper envelopes. I was a little bit worried they wouldn't stay on, but that hasn't been a problem so far. I did have a bit of a scare yesterday when I was washing my hands at a sink with huge drain holes because they do slip and slide a little when your hands are soapy!

This is what they look like on:


I saw the small sized wishbone one is currently sold out on the website, so I guess a lot of people took advantage of their sale last week! I'm planning on getting more of these rings in time, maybe rose gold ones to go with my rose gold watch :)



No comments:

Post a Comment