Sunday 1 September 2013

September Shopping Haul

I went shopping yesterday and I bought a few things... Since it was the last day of august yesterday, I figured I would call this my 'september shopping haul'.

Ik ben gaan shoppen gisteren en ik heb een paar dingen gekocht... Omdat het gisteren de laatste dag van augustus was, heb ik dit maar mijn 'september shopping haul' genoemd.





I picked up two items at Zara, a floral blouse and a knit jumper. You can buy the blouse here and the jumper here.

Ik kocht twee dingen bij Zara, een bloemen-blouse en een gebreide trui. Je kan de blouse hier en de trui hier kopen.

floral print blouse

cropped ribbed jumper


I also bought 'Fortune Oil' - a shower oil - at Rituals. I'm crazy about the l'Occitane Almond shower oil so I had to try this at the sink at Rituals. This one is just as pleasant as the l'Occitane oil, it changes into a soft foam when you add water. I will probably write a complete review about this oil. You can buy it over here.

Verder heb ik nog 'Fortune Oil' - een doucheolie - gekocht bij Rituals. Ik ben gek op de amandel olie van l'Occitane, dus ik moest deze nieuwe doucheolie even proberen aan de wasbak bij Rituals. Deze is even aangenaam, hij verandert in een zacht schuim als je water toevoegt. Ik zal waarschijnlijk nog een volledige review schrijven over deze olie. Je kan hem hier kopen.


Rituals Fortune Oil


No comments:

Post a Comment